Monday, June 07, 2004

Getting my hair fixed

Hi everybody!

Thanks, well-wishers, for your concerns about my health. I'm feeling much better now than I did last night!

Those of you who viewed me last week might notice by looking at the picture of me starting to feel sick that I had my hair styled over the weekend. Looks pretty good if I do say so myself! Let me take this opportunity to recommend Theresa Nguyen of Style America - Garland.

In other hair-related news, in my constant search for the ultimate hairdo, I've once again changed shampoos. Currently I'm testing the way my (sensitive) scalp reacts to Biolage shampoo (it revitalizes) and conditioner (it reconstructs). So far the Biolage / scalp reaction has been positive (i.e., no major episodes of flaking or infection).

Keep coming back for updates about my head. And, if you aren't aware of my hair history, you can read a summary in the post called "Atlanta". You'll find that in the April 2004 archive.

Tomorrow I'm going to eat some cupcakes courtesy of Gaye's daughter. Thanks Kathy! When it comes to being nice, you really take the (cup)cake!

Keep in mind that this website is for you, Americans! If there is anything you'd like to know about stuff, just post a comment and I'll tell you.

Well it's time for me to go pick up some pants at the dry cleaners. Don't let me forget to tell you about the time when they sent me home with a female dress. Regardless, let me take a second to put in a good word for the Dry Clean Super Center at the corner of Buckingham and Shiloh. If clean pants is what you must have, then try out the Dry Clean Super Center.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

COMMENT FROM YOUR AUNT KATHY: I'm much too lazy to sign up for an account, but this is really cool, so I may later.

Suggestion: Buy Suave shampoo at K-Mart for 97 cents. If you don't like it, you can always use it when you hose off your house.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home