Thursday, April 29, 2004

The Lisa Chronicles - Chapter 4 (written by special contributor "Alan")

“Lisa” met “Connie” for happy hour today, and once again the bartender already started to make the drinks without “Lisa” saying what she wanted, she even brags about this to “Connie”. All the flirting “Lisa” did with the bartender during the week seems to have paid off. “Lisa” had her usual 3 drinks at the complimentary happy hour, and then several more when she went out afterwards with “Connie”. “Lisa” decided to not eat dinner tonight, instead she just drank. While “Lisa” and “Connie” were out, “Lisa” tried to convince “Connie” that all the stories in the Chronicles are complete lies. “Lisa” does a good job of this, as anybody that does not know her well believes she is nice, sweet and innocent. Those of us that work with her everyday, know she is not and know the Chronicles are true. “Lisa” comes stumbling back to the hotel around 11:00. The only reason I know this is because she was drunk and bumped into my door and the wall several times, waking me up. At least she didn't call me this time to tell me about some guy she met.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have something that is very important that I need to get office my chest. I would like to state that I just overheard a conversation in which "Lisa", who happens to be a co-worker of mine, was bragging about all the boyfriends that she has in various cities around the U.S. She also spoke about getting a "gang" together in order to terrorize another one of my employer's field offices. I was shocked to hear this and I felt that I needed to blow the whistle. I hope this helps in trying to make this world a better place. Long live Echo and the Bunnymen! By the way, Morrissey's latest CD is fantastic. Does anyone know when Lollapalooza will come to the DFW metroplex?

Johnny Thunder

2:08 PM  
Blogger Larry Feathers said...

What you say doesn't surprise me Johnny Thunder. "Lisa" has a hard time keeping her ego in check.

I like the Morrissey CD too. I especially like the song called "Come Back to Camden".

Dallas Lollapalooza is Aug. 24 and 25 at the Smirnoff.

Thanks for your comments!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home