Tuesday, April 27, 2004

The Lisa Chronicles - Chapter 2 continued (written by special contributor "Alan")

“Lisa” finishes her date and can't wait to tell me all about it. As I'm returning to the hotel from a quick trip to the store, she's waiting at the elevator to tell me all about what a great guy he was. She proceeds to tell me that he's a millionaire and offered to fly her out to California and that she ended the date with a goodnight kiss. Later that night, well after I had gone to sleep, “Lisa” calls me oblivious to the fact that people are asleep at midnight. She says the guy called her room and left her a message, again she seems to be bragging about this. As I'm half asleep I really can't recall everything that she said, but a few things I remember are her saying she felt bad about meeting the guy because of “Lance” and at one point she referred to “Lance” as her boyfriend. That must of been the alcohol talking, because as we all know, they are just friends. I finally hang up on her and go back to sleep despite her banging on the wall to keep me awake, as our rooms are next to each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home