Friday, August 06, 2004

"I'm One of the Nicest People There Is."

Posted by Hello


Midway through a week of having my back and side fat continuously poked, being called names, being told to shut up, being falsely accused of stealing stuff, and being told to go away and go home, I asked the above Lisa why she is always so mean to me and others. She replied, "I am one of the nicest people there is." She was serious and Alan bursted out laughing.

So I decided to take a candid camera picture of her. I thought that a random snapshot would capture the Essence of Lisa. Did it ever! Look at how nice she is. Move over Glamour Shots, here comes L. Feathers!

P.S. Don't forget that you can look at a bigger version of the picture by clicking on it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that picture is truly a good representation of what Princess Lisa is really like. All bow down to the Princess. Don't cross her because as you can see her look can KILL.

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I scared. She looks like a gremlin.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Larry Feathers said...

I don't think she really looks like a Gremlin. Calling people names isn't very nice.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see how she will look if she goes gets that new hair design that she has been talking about.
I will want larry to post a picture of that.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home