Sunday, August 29, 2004

Voodoo Barbeque

Wreckage from the Voodoo Barbeque Posted by Hello


If you are in New Orleans and want to eat some good barbeque you should go over to the Voodoo Barbeque. Just south of I-10 on St. Charles Street, the Voodoo Barbeque offers different kinds of meat and sides. Not only that, but they have two varieties of barbeque sauce that are fantastic! One is called Mango (it is thin, spicy, and a little bit vinegarry) and the other is called Mojo (a bit thicker, less spicy, and not very vinegarry).

Vickie and I went to the Voodoo Barbeque twice! On our first visit an unfriendly version of Macy Gray was our waitress. I had sausage and Vickie had something else. On our second visit a friendly version of former Miami Heat power forward Brian Grant was our waiter. I had more sausage and Vickie had ribs. Then Vickie had more ribs and a t-shirt. Brian Grant sold me two liters of barbeque sauce. I had to smuggle it onto the plane in my luggage. I wrapped it all up in my underpants and stuck it in my checked bag. When I got home there was a letter in my suitcase explaining that my bag had been searched, and there was a sticker on the outside with the word "SAUCE" written on it. I gave some of the sauce to my sister (but I forgot to tell her that it used to be touching my underpants!).

If you like macaroni and cheese you really must go to the Voodoo Barbeque. If for some reason you like corn pudding, my sister thinks you will like the Voodoo Barbeque (www.housepants.blogspot.com).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home