Sunday, August 15, 2004

A Stunning Victory for the Grey Shirts

Friday night the Grey Shirts improved their record to 1 win and 5 losses. We beat a team who was previously undefeated (I think). Anyway, they were pretty good. I'm not quite sure how we pulled off the win, but it had a lot to do with:

  • Mr. Kip's incredible defensive effort
  • Pitcher Kit's offensive explosion (plus he finally kept his gaping hole shut and showed good sportsmanship)
  • Pipe's clutch game winning double in the bottom of the final inning
  • Brad Fortney's swingin' bunt hit (rumor has it that B.F. plays without his underpants on)
  • Skip's good base running and hustle

We had fun. I re-tore up my knee, sprained my left ankle, bruised my hip, and got a hernia all on the same play. I was called out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home