Sunday, August 15, 2004

Pudding Pops Petition

I was shocked to find out that, sometime when I wasn't paying careful attention, Jello Pudding Pops were discontinued. Why on Earth?

Anybody who ate some Pudding Pops knows that these were no ordinary ice cream treats. Pudding Pops put the D in delicious and now is the time for them to come back! I'm going to write a letter to Jello and Bill Cosby to say that we are ready.

One person probably won't be enough to get Pudding Pops going again, but, together, we can get the job done. Please comment if you want to see Pudding Pops back in your grocer's freezer and I'll add everyone's comments to the letter. Thanks for your help!

Also, if you like to irritate the heck out of people, whenever someone asks a question about movies make your answer, "I'm pretty sure it was "Ghost Dad"." People will hate you!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need them pudding pops to take in my lunch.


TOBY MUFFINS

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Larry,
Thanks for you help in the Jell-o Pudding Pop effort. I would like to ask your readers if anyone remembers when they made Reese's Peanut Butter Cups with crunchy peanut butter. Those were great! They should bring those back too!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Larry Feathers said...

I can't remember when they made Reese's Peanut Butter Cups out of crunchy peanut butter, but it sounds fun to eat!

If you have any other things to say about crunchy peanut butter, let me refer you to Johnny Thunder. He is the authority on crunchy peanut butter (especially Peter Pan).

By the way, Johnny Thunder, today I bought the peanut butter you've been recommending. I CAN'T WAIT FOR BREAKFAST!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home