Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Miracle Workers

This from Senator Edwards on the campaign trail:

"We will stop juvenile diabetes, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and other debilitating diseases... When John Kerry is president, people like Christopher Reeve are going get up out of that wheelchair and walk again."

If these two are elected I don't think anything bad will ever happen again! Is John Kerry campaigning to be President or Jesus? This takes "Read my lips, no new taxes" to a whole new level, and I pledge to keep you posted on how well they uphold their campaign promises should John Kerry be elected.

Maybe Benny Hinn will be awarded a position in Kerry's cabinet.

Unbefreakinglievable.

4 Comments:

Blogger Johnny5 said...

Benny Hinn or Benny Hill?

I think both would be apt positions fillers.

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will contribute money towards your one way ticket!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

It is good to have larryfeathers back. The thing about larryfeathers is, that he does his research and can back up his arguments, whether you agree or not, you have to give him credit for not just spouting off a bunch of BS.

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two things:
1. If he can make Christopher Reeve get up and walk - he's got my vote.
2. If he can cure my fat belly - he's got my vote.
-bean

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home