Monday, November 01, 2004

Prediction

In general, it seems that people get more motivated about going out to support something they like than they are to go out against something they hate.

All of these polls show this election to be virtually deadlocked. It's going to come down to which party does a better job of getting people out to vote.

This election has little to do with anybody's like or dislike for John Kerry and most everything to do with people's like or dislike for George Bush. Assuming that voter fraud (Mary Poppins, Dick Tracy, coke addicts registering fraudulent voters) doesn't tip the balance of the election in favor of Kerry, I predict Bush will win this thing handily (>300 electoral votes). People who like George Bush are more apt to vote than are people who dislike him.

5 Comments:

Blogger Larry Feathers said...

That's awesome. And it illustrates that wars like the one in Iraq are just. A life is well spent if it is lost in the fight to give people the right to stand at the corner of 75 and Mockingbird or in the middle of Baghdad protesting a sitting president. It's worth it even when the opinions of the protestors are baseless.

Did you get to see the President?

6:17 AM  
Blogger larrys-lady said...

Larry-
I was a fan, but no longer. I hate Bush & Cheney, & now I hate LARRY FEATHERS! Why don't you go & kill some old people while you are at it. I am truely disappointed in you. I feel as though I have lost a dear friend. Good-bye Mr. Feathers!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

What kind of a person decides to HATE someone just because they have political opinions differing from their own? Holy Crap. LarryFeathers likes old people and dogs and his family and he pays taxes and doesn't do any crimes or drugs, and I don't care who he votes for.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... is that your first hate-feedbate, Larry?
-Bean

9:37 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

Uhm, good prediction Mr. Larry. I suppose you are right on the money. I really don't understand, however, why it is that no one likes Ralphie Nader. What I like best about this country is that fight at the Palace at Auburn Hills, but the punishments Mr. Stern doled out makes me not like it so much anymore. I don't like anything else in this country, except Soho, so Kerry, Dick, and Bush can go to hell in a basket (of fried chicken 'cause we all know it's Mr. Cheney's favorite).

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home