Saturday, June 12, 2004

Some Stuff my Dad's Done That I Think is Kind of Funny

1. Once he said that if he was a hot dog vendor, he would carry around his hot dog basket mumbling, "Nobody wants any of these hot dogs, do they?"

2. Once he was in the bathroom even longer than usual, only to emerge after a few hours with a pencil drawing of former Channel 5 meteorologist Scott Chesner. It looked just like him (Did you know that Scott Chesner is only about 5 feet tall in real life?)!

3. Once he feel asleep on the treadmill and he got sent flying into the plastic wood panelling we used to have for walls on Esquire.

Right now my Dad's fishing in Canada. Maybe he's having fun. I think there's a dog over there that he likes talking to.

1 Comments:

Blogger larrys-lady said...

I remember using the facilities at your parent's abode & I agree, your Dad's rendering of Scott Chesner was devine!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home