Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Turkey in the Barnyard

L. Feathers - Thanksgiving 2004 Posted by Hello


Man, if there's one thing I'm good at it's poetry. Here is one about Thanksgiving especially for you. It's called "Turkey in the Barnyard" and it's written by someone who is not me.

Turkey in the barnyard, what does he say?
Gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble all day.
Turkey on the table, what do I say?
Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy all day.
Turkey in my tummy, what do I say?
I ate too much on Thanksgiving Day!

4 Comments:

Blogger K. said...

Man, there has got to be a way to put this sort of talent to good use. Perhaps there should be an illustrated children's book of Larry Feathers poetry. Can you draw a turkey? If I remember right you start by drawing an outline of your hand, and go from there.

4:39 PM  
Blogger K. said...

P.S. you might want to pick a different photo of the author for the book though...you don't want to scare the kiddies!

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that if you, Tara, and me joined up as a team that we could make some good books for children.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

OK I would like to do that.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home