Sunday, November 28, 2004

Ho ho ho.

Monstrosity! Posted by Hello


Earlier I was sitting there on my couch when all of the lights in my house began to flicker and dim. I called the electric company to see what was going on, and they said that the house depicted above had just turned on its Christmas decorations.

Christmas Decorations Design Element #1 - Tons of Stuff Do Not Good Decorations Make
When decorating for Christmas, let's keep it simple. Jesus and I aren't impressed with the amount of crap you manage to cram in your yard. It's the thought that counts, and a little bit of stuff goes a long way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. B here.

I appreciate the offer to move down to Texas for sure. Unfortunately I have things that are now keeping me in Louisville. I would like to see more of both you and Tara though. By the way I heard she has a blog...what is the address? You both send me an email, (BBTriple2004@yahoo.com).

I did a little research into the art of decorating for Christmas after your post. Apparantly while Jesus was on the cross a few of the townsfolk snuck up to the hill and put Christmas lights on all three crosses. They also put fake snowmen and Reindeer to keep Jesus company. Naturally, you can see how this has become such a popular tradition. All of this really is not funny. I'm leaving.

Dr. B.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home